The European Public Prosecutor’s Office, the independent public prosecution office of the European Union, is seeking applications for the position of Helpdesk Assistant.
As a Helpdesk Assistant at EPPO, you will be part of the IT, Security and Corporate Services Unit. You will work as part of the Helpdesk team, and will be expected to work on a broad range of tasks in all areas of IT, Security and Corporate Services.
The Helpdesk Assistant will act as the first point of contact for all requests and support issues related to IT, Security and Corporate service and will report to the responsible Head of Unit.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Head of IT, Security and Corporate Services unit, your tasks will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all technical support issues;
- Management of requests to ICT helpdesk, providing first level support and assignment of issues for second level support as required;
- Ensuring the installation, conduct computer diagnostics to determine nature of problems;
- Logistical support and management of office supplies (ordering, distributing, stock-keeping);
- Helping with the management of inventoried goods (furniture maintenance, removals);
- Help with the management of office space;
- Onboarding of users upon arrival;
- Assisting ICT Technician in deployment of new pcs and equipment;
- Undertaking such other duties and responsibilities as may be directed.