The European Public Prosecutor’s Office (EPPO), the independent public prosecution office of the European Union, is seeking applications for the position of HR Assistant – HR Process & Systems Lead.
The EPPO is a new and fast-growing EU body responsible for investigating, prosecuting and bringing to judgment crimes against the financial interests of the EU. If you are interested in being part of a dynamic multicultural organisation, check out our website where you will find more information about career opportunities at the EPPO, and living and working in Luxembourg.
As a member of the Human Resources unit, you will contribute to the development and execution of an HR vision and strategy that will enable the EPPO to build and grow a talented, engaged and diverse workforce aligned to its organisational needs.
Tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you will work as an HR specialist with the perspective to further develop in one or more HR areas alongside the evolution of the organisation and its business needs.
Your tasks will possibly include (but not be limited to):
- Managing and implementing both day-to-day operational and longer-term strategic activities relating to the maintenance, administration and continuous improvement of HR processes and systems;
- Supporting HR operational excellence activities, leveraging opportunities offered by HR systems and improved processes. Support HR process transformation, developing processes which enable the implementation of modern and efficient solutions, optimizing internal customer experience and process performance, while enabling the adequate level of risk management at the same time;
- Initiating and leading systems improvement and quality control. This includes project planning, scoping and design of a comprehensive future human capital management solution, applying robust change management methodologies;
- Leading the delivery of high-quality reporting and analysis of all HR matters, identify and implement enhanced reporting and measurement solutions, adopt a data & analytics approach that supports evidence-based decisions and data-driven human resources management;
- Managing the delivery and administration of HR management systems across the full range of HR activities including workforce and position management, recruitment, onboarding, learning, development, performance management, talent management, as well as other workforce lifecycle events;
- Be the system administrator for the current and future HR systems and be responsible for data management, workforce profile management, workflows, systems administration, workforce reporting and analytics;
- Ensuring compliance of HR processes and systems with the EU regulatory framework (e.g.: EU Staff Regulations, relevant Implementing Rules, etc). Get up-to-speed with current and future EU Administration HR systems environment. Follow up global systems transformation programme milestones and anticipate impact on the EPPO, keeping internal stakeholders informed;
- Working closely with HR Business Partners, Recruitment, HR Operations, Learning & Development and Information Services.
Further information can be found in the job description, below.