The European Public Prosecutor’s Office (EPPO) is seeking applications for the position of Senior IT Assistant – Application Support.
The EPPO is a new and fast-growing EU body responsible for investigating, prosecuting and bringing to judgment crimes against the financial interests of the EU. If you are interested in being part of a dynamic multicultural organisation, check out our website where you will find more information about career opportunities at the EPPO, and living and working in Luxembourg.
Tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of IT, Security & Corporate Services Unit and under the supervision of the Head of the CMS Support Sector, your tasks will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Understanding the design of the CMS ecosystem applications mainly based on the following IBM products: Case Manager (Content Navigator)/BAW and FileNet; and integrated with other applications like Microsoft SharePoint, Office Online Server;
- Implementing, configuring, administering, monitoring and maintaining the EPPO CMS ecosystem applications to deliver a 24/7 secure, reliable and efficient services for the EPPO;
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level technical support as well as support to end users;
- Participating as technical expert in EPPO CMS projects, seeking improvements and contributing to solution designs;
- Registering and troubleshooting incidents and escalating to external parties;
- Coordinating with external suppliers and contractors for troubleshooting and Tier 3 support activities;
- Delivering technical documentation and procedures;
- Operating EPPO IT services according to agreed service levels, ITSM best practices, internal policies and procedures;
- Participating in on-call standby shifts outside standard working hours according to the schedule.
Full job description and information on how to apply are available below.