1. Read the full vacancy notice.
2. Download the EPPO Application Form*, available below.
3. Save your completed form as follows: SURNAME_Name_Reference number
4. Send the completed EPPO Application form, in PDF format, to our Selection and Recruitment team. The deadline and the email address are indicated in the vacancy notice.
5. In the email subject line, please mention the reference of the vacancy, followed by your surname (Subject: Reference number_SURNAME)
EPPO Application Form - Temporary Agents, Contract Agents, Seconded National Experts
EPPO Application Form – Traineeships
Employer Authorisation Form - Seconded National Experts ONLY
If you wish to apply for a traineeship, we ask that you use the EPPO Application Form – Traineeships
If you wish to be considered for the position of Seconded National Expert (SNE), please supply proof of National Administration authorisation
Personal data for this purpose are processed and stored by the EPPO in accordance with Regulation 2018/1725 on the processing of personal data by Union bodies, such as the EPPO. For details on the processing, and how to exercise your rights, please see the dedicated data protection notice.